Rowing is team sport, so we ask our members to be respectful of one another by knowing about the resources afforded to everyone:
- Basic ARC documents such as the 10 Commandments, Safety Rules & Regulations, equipment usage reminders, Bylaws, Yahoo sign up, etc.
- ARC leadership structure, contact information, and who to contact for what topic.
- ARC rules, processes and practices.
- Use of ARC and private boats and oars, boat reservation and sign-out.
- Boat handling, reporting of damage, rowing safety.
- River traffic, dock launching and return rules.
- Coaching programs, sculling level certification, coaching launch rules.
- Maintenance volunteering and Head of the Hooch volunteering requirements.